Sunday 13 October 2013

Cute Christmas Decorations

With Christmas just round the corner especially when you plan on crafting most of it, it's time to break out the decorations. And this year, as well as the good old craft magazines, Pinterest is helping out with plenty of inspiration , which is where I found these little cuties!



The full tutorial is here.


But here is my take on the little cuties.


I used thread the same colour as the felt rather than contrasting, and as my little decorative touch I added some 'with love' ribbon onto the back. Though I love the little buttons used in the originals and will have to have a hunt around for some.



These guys are so quick and easy, no doubt the tree of everyone I know will be sporting one this Christmas!

Have you started crafting for Christmas yet?

Muchos x


No comments:

Post a Comment