Tuesday 24 September 2013

Washi Tape

My washi tape has arrived and I cannot wait to use it! I got it from this little shop over at Etsy and I'm really happy with it now it has arrived!


I plan to use it to jazz up my up cycled biscuit tin and cover them not quite straight lines in the process. But which one should I use?! The decisions, so to help me out I decided to buy some plain cards perfect for making your own and use the washi tape in my designs.



Complete novice I know!


To make this card I used 4 strips of washi tape, some plywood letters which cost 99p for the full alphabet and then some paper flowers from Dove Craft, I got a pack of various colours and sizes for 99p and plain cards which you can find in most craft shops, and a good old tube of PVA glue! 

I still think it's great that you can achieve a personalised result so easily and on a budget (even if my attempt has 'beginner' stamped all over it).
  



My love affair with washi tape has officially begun.

Muchos x

No comments:

Post a Comment